Instant Curry LaksaPrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 1by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Made with instant noodles and flavored up with egg, egg, shredded cabbage, coconut milk and spring onion.
- 1 cup instant noodle (do use whichever you like or already have at home)
- 3 garlic - chopped
- 3 shallots - chopped
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 egg
- 1 small portion of cabbage - shredded
- 1 stalk spring onion - sliced thinly
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1/4 cup thick coconut milk
- 1 tsp oil
- Heat oil; saute garlic and shallots.
- Add curry powder and stir.
- Pour water (not too much because coconut milk will be added later).
- Add all the seasoning and fish sauce.
- Simmer and gently break in an egg.
- Continue to simmer and put in noodles.
- Cook to soften.
- Pour coconut milk, stir and off heat.
- Combine cabbage and top up with spring onion.
Leave a review or comment