Indonesian Sweet & Spicy Pork Ribs
You're just gonna love this! Sweet & Spicy...mmmmhhhmmmm
- 1 Rack of Pork Ribs
- 1 Fresh Lime
- 1 Fresh Lemon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Ground Rainbow Peppercorns
- 1 tbsp Grated Fresh Garlic
- Marinade the Rack of Pork Ribs with Sweet & Spicy Chili Marinade for 1 to 24 hours.
- PreHeat Oven to 350 degrees.
- In a separate bowl bring together the Ground Cumin, Ground Rainbow Peppercorns, Grated Fresh Garlic, Lemon and Lime. Mix thoroughly.
- Place the marinaded Rack of Pork Ribs in a baking pan. Cover with the mixture of the spices, lime and lemon.
- Cover pan with tin foil.
- Bake for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Leave a review or comment