Individual Oven "Fried" Hash BrownsPrep: 5 min Cook: 1.5 hours Servings: 2by Lacy DeVeney10 recipes>
Individual hash browns, formed in muffin tins and baked in the oven. Crispy on the outside, tender and full of flavor in the middle. Perfect with Lobster Eggs Benny!
- 4 russet potatoes, peeled & grated (excess moisture removed)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 scallions, sliced (whites & greens)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (I used a Pesto flavored oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a jumbo muffin tin by greasing 4 of the cups with cooking spray, place aside until needed.
- In a bowl mix all of the ingredients, adding one at a time, until cheese & seasoning is evenly dispersed. Divide amongst the 4 greased jumbo muffin cups.
- Place in the oven & let cook for 1-1.5 hours.
Leave a review or comment