Impossible Turkey Pie
A creative way to use Thanksgiving leftovers.
- 2 cups cooked turkey, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup leftover turkey stuffing
- 1/4 cup green onions with tops, sliced
- 1/2 cup leftover veggies such as peas, green beans or corn
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk baking mix
- Heat oven to 400F. Grease a 9" pie plate.
- Arrange turkey in plate; sprinkle with salt. Arrange stuffing on turkey. Top with onions and veggies.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high. Pour into plate.
- Bake at 400 degrees until knife inserted in center comes out clean, 30-35 minutes. Cool 5 minutes. Serve with hot turkey gravy.
Leave a review or comment