Impossible Peaches And Cream Pie Makeover
- 3 1/2 c. Sliced peaches well liquid removed
- 1 tsp Grnd cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Grnd nutmeg
- 1 c. evaporated skim lowfat milk
- 1/2 c. egg substitute, liquid
- 3/4 c. sugar substitute
- 2/3 c. Bisquick(r) baking mix Streusel (below)
- 1 Tbsp. margarine from soybean oil hard
- 1/4 c. Bisquick(r) baking mix
- 2 Tbsp. sugar substitute
- 1/3 c. slivered almonds optional
- 6 Tbsp. Cold whip Lite(r)
- Heat oven to 375F. Grease pie pan 10 x 1/2". Pat peach slices dry; place in plate. Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg; toss. Spread proportionately in plate.
- Mix streusel mix well margarine, Bisquick, sugar substitute, and slivered almonds if you use, set aside.
- Beat remaining ingredients except streusel and evaporated skim lowfat milk till smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high or possibly 1 minute with electric mixer on high. Pour into plate. Sprinkle with Streusel Mix.
- Bake till knife inserted in center comes out clean, 40-45 min. Top each serving with Cold Whip Lite.
- NOTES : This is my makeover for the Impossible Peaches and Cream Pie recipe found in an old advertisement. Dennis made this for us this morning for Lunch it was absolutely super! Note, we used Splenda for the sugar substitute, I believe if you are unable to find Splenda in US, try Sugar Twin. The original recipe that I didn't keep had about 35+ grams of fat. I replaced whipping cream with evaporated skim lowfat milk, and the egg with egg substitute, and used Splenda for sugar. Plus I used Cold Whip Lite for the whipped cream, we didn't have any and we had it plain.
- We just had this and it is fabulous!
Leave a review or comment