Impossible Crustless Spinach Quiche
- 1 x Onion, large\minced
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 x Frzn minced spinach, *
- 5 x Large eggs, beaten
- 3 c. Muenster cheese, shredded,**
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- * (10-Oz package)\minced spinach\thawed\pressed dry** (12-ounces)
- Muenster cheese
- Saute/fry onion in oil in a large skillet till tender. Add in spinach, and cook till excess moisture evaporates; cold.
- Combine Large eggs, cheese, salt and pepper; stir into spinach mix. Pour into a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350^ for 30 min or possibly till set.
- YIELD: One 9-inch Quiche.
Leave a review or comment