I Heart Spanish Rice My Way!Prep: 5 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 4by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
A favorite side dish in my family! We love this with white fish broiled.
- 1-1/2 cups Yellow (or white) Rice
- 1-10 ounce can Ro*tel tomatoes diced with green chiles
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock (low sodium)
- one cup cold water
- Handful of Peas
- Add one cup cold water and vegetable stock on high heat, add yellow rice, stir well, reduce heat to medium low, cover pot and allow rice to cook 18 minutes, add rotel, stir, cook 6 more minutes, fluff with a fork, add peas and shut off heat.
- Yes, that simple and so delicious!
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave a review or comment