Huevos RancherosPrep: 10 min Cook: 4 min Servings: 1by Salad Foodie390 recipes>
Any excuse to eat Mexican for breakfast works for me, and this version of Huevos Rancheros is as crunchy and delicious as it is colorful. Tortilla chips replace traditional tortillas for the base, topped with black beans, egg, salsa, avocado and cheddar cheese. Now this dish will get the sleepy-heads to the table fast!
- Tortilla chips
- Black beans, heated and drained
- Egg (fried, scrambled or over-easy)
- Chunky salsa or pico de gallo
- Avocado slices
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Arrange tortilla chips on each plate. Top with beans and egg.
- Garnish with salsa, avocado and cheddar cheese.
- (You may wish to microwave this about 15 seconds to melt cheese slightly, before adding salsa and avocado.)
Leave a review or comment