Hot 'N' Spicy Chicken Wings With Blue Cheese
- 1/2 c. lowfat sour cream
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. minced green onions
- 1/2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco pepper sauce
- 3 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese salt & pepper to taste
- 12 x chicken wings vegetable oil for frying
- 4 Tbsp. melted butter or possibly margarine
- 1 tsp catsup
- 1 tsp Tabasco pepper sauce celery sticks
- In a bowl, beat together all of the dip ingredients till blended.
- Set aside. Remove the tips from the wings and throw away.
- Separate the first and second joints of the wings with a sharp knife.
- Pat the wings dry with paper towels. In a heavy saucepan, heat about 2 inches of oil to 350F on a deep-frying thermometer.
- Fry the wings. a few at a time, for about 6 min, till golden on all sides. Drain on paper towels. In a small bowl, mix the butter, catsup and Tabasco sauce.
- Toss the wings in the butter mix to coat thoroughly.
- Serve warm, and pass the dip and celery sticks..
Leave a review or comment