Hot Broccoli Dip
- 1 pkt (10-ounce.) Frzn, cut broccoli or possibly broccoli florets
- 2 ounce Light processed cheese
- 1/4 c. Hot skim lowfat milk
- 1/2 tsp Bottled chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp Dry thyme
- Prepare broccoli according to package directions. Place warm, cooked broccoli in a blender or possibly food processor fitted with a metal blade.
- Immediately add in remaining ingredients. Cover and process till smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately or possibly chill to reheat and serve later.
- To reheat, place mix in saucepan over low heat and heat just till warm, about 5 min, stirring occasionally. Or possibly place in a microwave-safe bowl and cover loosely with waxed paper. Cook on 100% power for 1 to 3 min, or possibly till heated through, stirring once.
- Makes 1-1/2 c. (2 Tbsp. perserving).
Leave a review or comment