Hot Asian Buffalo Chicken WingsPrep: 20 min Cook: 1 hours Servings: 4by Robyn Savoie381 recipes>
Best chicken buffalo wing recipe with Asian flavors.
- 12 Whole Chicken Wings, Halved & Tips Removed
- 1/2 Cup Hoisin Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Duck Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 3 Tsp. Ground Cheyenne Pepper (To Taste)
- 1 Large Garlic Clove, Minced
- Heat oven to 375°F; line a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with foil. Arrange chicken wings in pan.
- In small bowl combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Brush sauce onto chicken wings. Bake at 375°F; for 30 minutes. Turn wings over and brush with sauce. Bake an additional 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Tip: If you have a hard time finding Duck and Hoisin Sauces, below are the attachments for both recipes to make your own.
Leave a review or comment