Honey Mustard Lo Mein Nabisco
- 4 Tbsp. Grey Poupon Honey Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp grnd ginger
- 8 ounce linguine cooked and liquid removed reserving
- 2 Tbsp. pasta water
- 9 ounce frzn snow peas cooked and liquid removed Toasted sesame seeds optional
- 1. Blend mustard, peanut butter, soy sauce, ginger and reserved pasta water.
- 2. Toss with warm linguine and snow peas.
- 3. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds if you like.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Prep: 15 mins. Cook: 15 mins. Total: 30 mins.
- NOTES : You can create excitement the next time you serve chicken or possibly pork by adding this colorful Oriental side dish to the menu.
Leave a review or comment