Honey Mustard Chicken Bites
- 1 1/2 lb boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1" pcs
- 1 jar (12 ounce.) refrigerated honey mustard salad dressing
- 2 c. Pepperidge Farm(r) Herb Seasoned Stuffing, crushed
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- DIP chicken into 3/4 c. dressing. Coat with stuffing.
- PLACE chicken on baking sheet. Bake at 400 F. for 15 minutes. or possibly till chicken is done.
- MIX remaining dressing and orange juice in saucepan. Heat through. Serve with chicken for dipping.
- Makes 40 appetizers.
- TIP: To microwave dip, mix remaining dressing and orange juice in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minutes. or possibly till warm.
Leave a review or comment