Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon
- 3 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 6-oz. salmon fillets, patted dry with a paper towel
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced and divided
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, red pepper flakes and half of the minced garlic.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat two tablespoons oil. When oil is hot but not smoking, add salmon skin-side up and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook salmon until deeply golden, about 6 minutes, then flip over and add the remaining tablespoon of oil.
- Add remaining garlic to the skillet and cook until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Add the honey mixture and sliced lemons.
- Baste salmon with the sauce.
- Garnish with sliced lemon and serve.
Leave a review or comment