Honey & Clove Baked Pork ChopsPrep: 41 min Cook: 45 min Servings: 4by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
This is my newest and now most favorite Pork Recipe! Its a flavorful winner.
- 4 bone in Pork Chops
- 3 tablespoons Whole Cloves
- 1/4 cup Pure Honey
- pinch of garlic and onion powder
- dash of Black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup low sodium vegetable stock
- Pre Heat Oven 375 F
- In a mixing bowl add pork chops and honey, coat them well, add garlic and onion powder, black pepper, stir, marinate 30 minutes in the refrigerator
- Add to baking dish with veggie stock, add cloves on top, cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes (undisturbed)
- We love this serve under cooked jasmine rice!
Leave a review or comment