Honey Chipotle ChickenPrep: 1 hours Cook: 45 min Servings: 4by Rosemarie17 recipes>
- 3 lbs drumsticks (8-10 drumsticks)
- 2 teaspoons chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 lime, juiced, about 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Limes, cut into wedges for garnish
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped for garnish
- Combine chipotle chili powder, garlic powder, sea salt, the juice of 1 lime, honey and oil in a small bowl and stir until well blended.
- Pour the mixture over chicken drumsticks in a sealable container or a gallon sized plastic bag. Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- When ready to cook, preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and place the drumsticks on a raised edge baking pan or 9x13 casserole dish. Bake for 40 minutes. After 40 minutes, spoon some of the drippings over each drumstick and bake for 5 more minutes or until skin is golden brown and starting to blister.
- To serve: Spoon some of the remaining drippings over each drumstick and serve with lime wedges and chopped fresh cilantro.
Leave a review or comment