Honey Butterflake RollsPrep: 30 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 12by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv59 recipes>
This is a beautiful and delicious roll perfect for any special occasion. Source: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/honey-butterflake-rolls
- 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls and roll into a 12x20-inch rectangle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine butter, honey and salt. Stir until well combined. Remove wrap from dough and brush with half of the butter mixture.
- With a pizza cutter, cut dough lengthwise into sixths and widthwise into twelfths. Make stacks of 6 squares and place each stack, on end, in a sprayed muffin cup.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size. Remove wrap and brush with remaining butter mixture. Bake at 375°F 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Leave a review or comment