Honey~Butter & Parsley Toasted BreadPrep: 5 min Cook: 4 min Servings: 8by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
Delicious baked toasted bread slices to accompany any meal time!
- 1/4 stick softened butter
- 3 tablespoons Pure Honey
- hand full of fresh parsley finely chopped
- In a small bowl add butter and honey and using a sturdy spatula mix well.
- 20 Ounce loaf of French (Or Italian) Bread, cut into thick slices
- Using an off set spatula coat each bread slice well, add parsley and place on a non stick baking sheet pan, put in the oven (425 F) for a few minutes to lightly toast.
- Serve and enjoy with any meal.
Leave a review or comment