Honey and Apricot Baked ChickenCook: 35 min Servings: 2by Hungry Jenny474 recipes>
- 4 chicken drumsticks/thighs
- 3 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 3 tbsp apricot jam
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp paprika
- 6 dried apricots to garnish
- Mix the honey, oil, mustard and jam. Rub the mixture over the chicken and sprinkle on the paprika.
- Place the pieces on a lined tray, reserving half of the mixture.
- Bake at 190 degrees C for 20 minutes. Turn the chicken over, glaze with the remaining mixture, then return to the oven for another 15 minutes.
Leave a review or comment