Homemade Mint Chocolate Chip Ice CreamPrep: 10 min Cook: 60 min Servings: 6by MyWeekend Plan58 recipes>
For all the hate they get, Mint Choco Ice Cream is surprisingly a popular flavour worldwide. This classic minty fresh ice cream has caused quite the stir when it comes to their actual taste. Whatever side you’re on, you should try to make a homemade version of this refreshing treat!
- 2 cups Whipping cream
- 14 oz Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp Peppermint extract
- 3-6 drops Green food colouring (optional)
- 1 cup chopped up chocolate
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream over high speed, until you have stiff peaks.
- In another bowl, combine the condensed milk, peppermint extract, and food colouring
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk mixture, and the chopped chocolate over the whipped cream, and fold everything gently together till combined.
- Pour into a 3-quart pan and cover tightly with plastic wrap
- Place in the freezer for at least 6 hours, overnight before serving.
Leave a review or comment