Homemade Granola (Franz)
- 4 c. Uncooked quick oatmeal
- 1 c. Minced peanuts (no skins)
- 1/2 c. Grape Nuts
- 1/2 c. Bran
- 1/4 c. Granulated sugar substitute
- 1/3 c. Vegetable oil
- 1/2 c. Wheat germ
- 1/2 c. Raisins
- Spread the oatmeal on a cookie sheet and heat in a 350 F oven for 10 min. Combine all but the wheat germ and raisins. Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet or possibly pan for 20 min, stirring once to brown proportionately.
- Allow mix to cook () in the oven. Add in wheat germ and raisins.
- Chill in glass jars or possibly plastic containers. 6 1/2 c..
Leave a review or comment