- 500g flour
- 20 g fresh yeast
- 400 ml cold water
- 100g Stilton cheese
- 200g bacon
- salt 1 tsp.
- The night before, sift into the bowl about 1 / 3 of flour, pour in 125 ml of water, add 15 g of yeast and knead the dough. Cover with a bowl of cling film and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, proceed to cooking. Add to bowl the remaining sifted flour, yeast and salt.
- Knead dough, gradually adding remaining water.
- Put the dough on a floured surface, vymeshivat 5 minutes, until dough becomes smooth and elastic. Return the dough in a bowl, cover with foil and leave at 1.5 hours (during which time the dough should double in size).
- Prepare supplements. Bacon, cut into small pieces and fry in a dry pan for 5 minutes before the crunch.
- Cheese into small cubes.
- Add the bacon and cheese into the dough and vymeshivat for 5 minutes and leave for 1 hour.
- Divide the dough into 3 equal parts, roll each piece into a bundle length of 50 cm
- Protiven cover with baking paper. Put the bundles on a baking sheet parallel to each other and bonded at one end with wet hands. Braid strands in the braid and leave for 1 hour.
- Bake in a preheated 200 Â° C oven for about 45 minutes.
Leave a review or comment