Hippity Hop Bunny Cake
- 2 1/2 c. Coconut, divided Red food coloring
- 2 x Baked 9-inch round cake Layers, cooled
- 8 ounce Cold Whip, thawed Assorted candies for garnish
- Tint: 1/4 c. of the coconut pink using red food coloring.
- Cut: 1 cake layer as a half circle shape on each side of the cake (for the ears) leaving a bow tie shape in the center of the cake. The bow tie shape should be about 1 1/2" wide at the widest part.
- Arrange: Leave one layer whole. Arrange whole cake layer in center of cake platter, place half circle shapes on the top pointing up for the bunnies ears. Place the remaining piece at the bottom of the whole cake layer to make a bow tie.
- Frost: With whipped Topping. Sprinkle center of bunny's ears and bowtie with pink coconut. Sprinkle white coconut over bunny's head and outer edge of ears and bowtie.
- Decorate with candies for eyes, nose, mouth and whiskers
- Hint: For decorating you could use red string licorice, chocolate chips for the eyes nose and mouth and maybe to outline the ears and bow tie.
Leave a review or comment