Herbed Pork RoastPrep: 10 min Cook: 2 hours Servings: 8by Robyn Savoie381 recipes>
This sweet and savory herb mix that top this roast add flavor sure to become a favorite.
- 1/4 Cup Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Dried Thyme
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1 Tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp. Dried Sage
- 1 Tsp. Dried Crushed Rosemary
- 4 Lbs. Pork Loin Roast
- 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- Combine brown sugar, herbs and seasonings; rub over entire roast. Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Remove roast from pan. Pour pan drippings into a large measuring cup; add water to measure 2 cups. Place flour a small saucepan; stir in pan drippings until blended. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Slice roast and serve with gravy.
Leave a review or comment