Herb Roasted Trout With Sweet Potato Frites
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh sage
- 2 Tbsp. finely grated lemon rind
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 4 x 6 ounce trout fillets Sweet Potato Frites (recipe follows)
- 1 x lemon, quartered Sweet Potato Frites
- 4 x sweet potatoes
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp dry thyme
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- In small bowl, stir together parsley, oregano, sage, lemon rind, oil, salt and pepper. Place fish fillets, skin side down, on parchment paper-lined rimmed baking sheet. Press parsley mix onto fillets.
- Roast in top third of 450 F oven till fish flakes easily when tested with fork, about 10 min. Serve with Sweet Potato Frites and lemon wedges.
- Sweet Potato Frites:Scrub potatoes. Cut each in half lengthwise; cut each half into 3 wedges. (If long, cut in half crosswise.) In bowl, toss potatoes with oil, thyme, salt and pepper. Arrange on foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Bake in 400 F oven, turning once, till tender inside and crisp outside, about 40 min.
Leave a review or comment