Herb Roasted New Potatoes
- 20 sm red potatoes or possibly new potatoes
- 1/2 c. oil clarified butter, bacon fat or possibly animal
- 1 Tbsp. rosemary, basil or possibly oregano Salt Black pepper
- Heat oven to 400iF. Scrub potatoes clean, remove any eyes and cut in half. Place potatoes in a baking dish and pour oil or possibly melted fat over them, toss to coat. Bake for 15 min, turn, bake for 10 min, sprinkle with herb of your choice, toss to coat and bake for another 10 min. Test with a fork to make sure it glides through. Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- NOTES : Small red potatoes roasted in extra virgin olive oil with herbs.
- You can roast these whole if you prefer, just add in more time to your baking time. Cutting them in half enables a tasty golden brown crust to create on the cut side.
Leave a review or comment