Herb Pork TenderloinPrep: 5 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 8by Schnoodle Soup45 recipes>
This pork is a go-to dinner in our house. It’s flavorful and comes together in a snap. It’s worthy of the holiday table, but due to its simplicity, it makes many appearances on busy weeknights, too!
- 2 pounds Pork Tenderloin
- 1-½ Tablespoon Olive Oil, Or As Needed
- 2 teaspoons Dried Basil
- 2 teaspoons Dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- ½ teaspoons Crushed Red Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ÂºF.
- Wash and dry pork thoroughly. Once patted dry, rub with olive oil on all sides.
- Mix all herbs, as well as salt and pepper, in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over pork and gently rub into tenderloin.
- Place pork into a baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for approximately 30 minutues or until the internal temperature reaches 160ÂºF at the thickest part of the meat.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Leave a review or comment