Hearty Breakfast Sandwiches
Super easy to substitute in what you like. Mix and match to make it delicious as possible!
- 1 can Pillsbury Hearty grains refrigerated multi-grain biscuits or similar
- 1 carton cholesterol-free egg product, thawed or ]4 Large eggs, beaten
- 1 c. low-fat, part-skim, mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 turkey breakfast sausage patties, cooked & liquid removed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Bake biscuits as directed on package; keep hot.
- Meanwhile, spray medium skillet with non stick cooking spray.
- Heat over medium heat till warm.
- Pour egg product into skillet; reduce heat to low.
- Cook until egg product is almost set but still moist, stirring occasionally from outside edge to center, allowing uncooked egg to flow to bottom of skillet.
- Top with cheese; season with salt and pepper, if you like.
- To assemble sandwiches, split hot biscuits.
- Place 1 sausage patty on bottom half of each biscuit.
- Top each with 1/8 of egg mix and remaining biscuit halves.
Leave a review or comment