Healthy zucchini pancakesPrep: 5 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 3by Spoonof27 recipes>
Today I will share super easy and healthy zucchini pancakes recipe. Zucchini never was my favorite vegetable. Maybe because I never knew how to make it tasty. Not long ago I found out it once again and loved it. This time we will be going to make zucchini pancakes, who doesn’t have any taste of zucchini and tastes like potato pancakes! Very soft and smooth pancakes that will satisfy you and your family.
- 2 little Zucchini
- 1 Red onion
- 2 Eggs
- 7 spoons of Flour
- 1 teaspoon of Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of Pepper
- 3 cloves of Garlic
- For baking Olive oil
- FOR SAUCE:
- Greek yogurt
- Grate zucchini and onion, chop dill and parsley. Beat eggs into the bowl, pour salt, pepper and mix everything up. Pour baking powder, flour and beat everything.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and form pancakes. Fry for several minutes from both sides.
- For sauce just pour greens, salt into yogurt and mix everything up. You can also squeeze some garlic.
- Serve pancakes with sauce, pour some parmesan if you want – it really fits here. Enjoy!
Leave a review or comment