Healthy Chicken NachosPrep: 15 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 4by Beth Roan118 recipes>
These were delicious, healthy and really easy to make. Also easy to customize for everyone's likes and dislikes.
- 16 ounces Chicken Breasts, grilled and diced
- 4 ounces Baked Tostitos Scoops Chips
- 15 ounce Ranch Style Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 medium Tomatoes, diced
- 2 Jalapeños, thinly sliced
- 8 Tablespoons Tostitos Medium Salsa Con Queso Cheese Dip
- Grill chicken as desired.
- Warm beans on stovetop on medium for 8 minutes.
- Warm Queso in microwave for 45 seconds.
- Place chips on plate. Fill each chip evenly with beans and chicken. Top with queso, tomatoes and jalapeÃ±os.
Leave a review or comment