Healthy Aloe Vera and White Fungus DessertPrep: 30 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 6by simply beautiful and healthy living19 recipes>
Aloe Vera and White Fungus Dessert is a very healthy dessert as white fungus nourishes and moistens the lungs, as well as improves our skin complexion.
- 1 cup of Aloe Vera gel (cubed)
- 1 cup of White Fungus (softened and torn into small pieces)
- Some red dates (washed)
- 1 tbsp Chinese Wolfberries/goji berries (washed)
- 1 pc sugar cane candy or sugar (to taste)
- Some pandan leaves/screwpine (washed and knotted)
- water enough for the dessert
- 1) Fill a medium sized pot with water enough for the dessert.
- 2) Add white fungus and red dates. Let it boil for about 15 minutes.
- 3) Then, add aloe gel, Chinese Wolfberries and pandan leaves.
- 4) Continue to cook for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- 5) Add sugar.
- 6) Serve hot or cold.
Leave a review or comment