Hawaiian Sausage Pizza
- 1/2 c. Kraft Thick 'N Spicy Brown Sugar or possibly Spicy Cajun Barbecue Sauce
- 1 x Italian pizza crust - (12" dia) or possibly 4 Italian pizza crusts - (6" dia)
- 7 ounce Louis Rich Turkey Smoked Sausage or possibly Turkey Polska Kielbasa thinly sliced
- 1 can crushed pineapple - (8 ounce) well liquid removed
- 1/2 c. green pepper strips
- 1/2 c. red onion slivers
- 1 1/3 c. Kraft Shredded Mozzarella & Cheddar Pizza Cheese
- Spread barbecue sauce on pizza crust. Place on cookie sheet. Layer with turkey sausage, pineapple, green pepper, onion and cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8 to 10 min or possibly till cheese is melted.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- For Grilled Hawaiian Sausage Pizza: Assemble pizza as directed. Place pizza directly on gas grill on low heat. Cover. Grill about 8 min, rotating occasionally, till bottom of pizza is crisp and cheese is melted.
Leave a review or comment