Hawaiian Pineapple Carrot Cake
- 1 can crushed pineapple, (4 ounce.)
- 3/4 c. oil
- 1 1/3 c. sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 c. flaked coconut
- 3 lrg Large eggs
- 2 1/2 c. sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp baking pwdr
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 c. shredded carrots Beat oil, sugar and vanilla together.
- Beat in Large eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Sift flour, salt, baking pwdr, soda, and spices together.
- Stir into creamed mix, alternating with carrots and coconut.
- Mix in liquid removed pineapple.
- Ice with Lemon Mace Icing. (see recipe in frosting section).
Leave a review or comment