Ham With Orange SaucePrep: 25 min Cook: 80 min Servings: 20by Robyn Savoie336 recipes>
Looking for ham with a creative flavor profile? The light citrus glaze and sauce is what makes this ham so special.
- 6 Lb. Reduced-Sodium Semi-Boneless Ham
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- 1 Cup Reduced-Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1/4 Tsp. Ground Clove
- 1 Cup Reduced-Sugar Orange Marmalade
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tsp. Spicy Whole Grain Mustard
- 3/4 Tsp. Process Horseradish
- 1/4 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- 1/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Tsp. Cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. Water
- 11 Oz. Can Mandarin Oranges, Drained
- Remove skin from ham. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Combine orange juice and broth; pour over ham. Sprinkle with cloves. Cover and bake at 325° for 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
- Combine glaze ingredients; spoon over ham. Bake, uncovered, 20 - 30 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140° and ham is heated through.
- Remove ham to a serving platter and keep warm. Strain pan dripping's; skim fat. In a saucepan, combine orange juice, brown sugar and ginger. Stir in 1 cup pan dripping's, bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch and water, add to sauce and boil until thickened; whisking to combine well. Add oranges. Serve with the ham.
Leave a review or comment