Halloween Party Pops
- 1 pkt Refrigerated sliceable cookie dough
- 20 x Wooden sticks Frosting
- Cut dough into aobut twenty 1/2 inch slices. Roll each slice into a ball.
- Arrange part of the balls in a circle on ungreased baking sheets, 3 inches apart and 2 inches from edges. Securely insert a wooden stick into each ball with end pointing toward center of cookie sheet. Bake in 350* oven for 10 to 14 min or possibly till golden. Cold 2 min; remove from baking sheet. Cold completely on wire racks. Frost or possibly decorate as desired with ready to spread frosting (or possibly your favorite homemade). ....this is the oldest trick in the book and still is at hit (even with teen-agers).
- Festive and fun!
- Decorate the cookies to make pumpkin faces, spider webs and cat faces. Use assorted seasonal candy for eyes, mouth, whiskers, etc. .....Debbie
Leave a review or comment