Ground Turkey Burgers
Healthy alternative to beef burgers. Good for mixing up the weeknight!
- 1 1/2 lbs. grnd turkey defrosted
- 1 teaspoon dry parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dehydrated onion flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon each celery seeds, thyme leaves, ground ginger and soy sauce
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoon barbeque sauce
- Gently stir ingredients, except barbeque sauce, together.
- Form into 4 patties and place on a broiler pan.
- Broil 8 to 10 min.
- Turn and broil 7 min.
- Brush with 1 Tbsp. barbeque sauce on each pattie.
- Broil for 2 more minutes until browned.
Leave a review or comment