Grilled Turkey Burgers (With Orange Glaze)
- 1 x egg beaten
- 1/3 c. fine dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 c. green bell pepper finely minced
- 3 x green onion finely minced
- 2 Tbsp. lowfat milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 lb grnd turkey
- 2 Tbsp. orange marmalade
- 5 x hamburger buns Shredded lettuce optional tomato slices, halved optional onion slices optional
- In a large mixing bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, green pepper, onions, lowfat milk, salt and pepper. Add in turkey and mix well. Shape mix into five 3/4-inch thick patties.
- Grill patties on an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 6 min. Turn patties and brush with marmalade. Grill for 8 to 12 min more or possibly till no pink remains. Toast cut sides of buns on grill. Serve patties in buns and, if you like, with lettuce, tomato and onion.
Leave a review or comment