Grilled Swordfish - MarinadePrep: 5 min Cook: 8 min Servings: 2by Kimberly121 recipes>
Swordfish is juicy, tender and flavorful. It is a flakey white fish that costs about $16 per pound where I am from.
- 1 lb Swordfish
- Teriyaki or soy sauce (I use Mr.Yoshida's sauce which is excellent!)
- Red wine vinegar
- Salt, pepper
- fresh squeezed lemon or lime juice.
- Garnish with scallions, finely chopped
- Fill marinade into pan and marinate fish for as long as possible, up to 4 hours (in refrige)
- Prepare your BBQ - spray grill generously to avoid any sticking.
- Fish will take 8 minutes to cook, Flip every 2 minutes until finished. It looks lovely when you prepare with diamond grill marks!
- Garnish with scallions & another squeeze lemon or lime juice
Leave a review or comment