Grilled Steaks And Tomatoes With Basil Garlic BreadPrep: 15 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 4by RecipesnFood121 recipes>
I am not a steak lover but this steak really made me crazy. Check out it’s recipe to see why it’s so heavenly delicious.
- 32 oz bone or Porterhouse steaks cut 1 inch thick
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 8 oz loaf French bread
- 6 slice tomato ¾ inch thick
- 2 tbs Parmesan cheese grated
- Combine oil, basil and garlic powder; reserve. Place beef steaks on grid over medium coals. Grill steaks 10 to 17 minutes for rare (140 F) to medium (160 F), turning once.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Meanwhile cut bread in half lengthwise; brush 1½ tablespoons basil mixture evenly on cut side of bread.
- Brush remaining basil mixture on one side of each tomato slice. About five minutes before steaks are done, place bread, cut-side down, and tomatoes on grid with steaks; grill 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn bread and tomatoes over; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Continue grilling 1 to 3 minutes or until bread is golden brown and tomatoes are just heated through.
- Cut bread diagonally into slices. Carve steaks into thick slices.
- Serve with bread and tomato slices.
Leave a review or comment