Grilled Squid Salad With Black Beans And Mango
- 16 whl squid skinned and cleaned Extra virgin olive oil to brush on squid
- 2 1/2 c. Cooked black beans
- 3 x handfuls Arugula
- 4 Tbsp. Rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Chipotle puree
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh mint chiffonade
- 2 Tbsp. Minced cilantro Salt to taste Freshly grnd black pepper to taste
- Brush squid with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill squid for 1 1/2 min on each side and cut into 2-inch pcs.
- While the squid is still hot, toss the squid with the remaining ingredients and serve on a platter.
Leave a review or comment