Grilled Spice Rubbed Salmon With Corn Salsa
- 2 x Salmon fillets - (6 ounce ea) skin intact
- 1 Tbsp. Grnd coriander
- 2 tsp Mustard seed
- 1/2 tsp Grnd cumin
- 1/2 tsp Coarsely-grnd black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Brown sugar
- 1 pch Salt Mixed peppers for grilling quartered
- 2 c. Fresh or possibly frzn corn kernels blanched in Salted water 2 min, liquid removed, cooled
- 1/4 c. Finely diced red onion
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh cilantro minced Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp Jalapeo pepper seeded, diced
- 1 tsp Brown sugar
- 1 pch Grnd cumin
- 1 pch Chili pwdr
- 1 pch Salt
- Grilled Spice-Rubbed Salmon: Combine spices in a small bowl. Rub mix over fillets. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour or possibly up to 8 hrs.
- Heat grill to medium heat and place fish skin-side down on grill. Place peppers on grill. Cook fish 5 to 6 min, then carefully flip over. Cook peppers till charred, but still hard. When fish is cooked, transfer to serving plate and garnish with corn salsa and grilled peppers.
- Corn Salsa: Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Serves 2.
Leave a review or comment