Grilled Salmon With Rigatoni And Herbed Tomato Relish
- 1 1/2 lb Fresh boneless salmon
- 4 lrg Ripe tomatoes, minced
- 1 c. Fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 c. Fresh mint leaves
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon juice Fresh grnd pepper and salt, to taste
- 6 c. Cooked rigatoni pasta
- Serving size: 3 ounce salmon with 1 c. pasta
- Use this tasty relish to top grilled chicken, too.
- Prepare an outside grill with an oiled rack set 4 inches above the heat source. On a gas grill, set the heat to high. Grill the salmon till it flakes easily, turning once, for a total of about 10 min. Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl, toss lightly with the salmon, and serve.
- With summer approaching, it's time to get the outside grill going again.
- This week's recipes are an array of grilled delights from the Flavorful Seasons Cookbook which will keep your family and friends begging for those summer barbecues.
Leave a review or comment