Grilled Red Snapper With Grilled Vegetable Salsa
- 2 lb red snapper, fillets
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 x jalapeno chili, seeded, and, chopped salt, to taste Grilled Vegetable Salsa
- 1 x yellow bell pepper
- 1 x red onion
- 1 x ripe tomato
- 1 x jalapeno chili
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. fresh minced cilantro
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar salt, to taste
- Combine the extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, cilantro, jalapeno and salt in a bowl and pour it over the fish. Let stand at room temperature for 30 min.
- Prepare Salsa.
- Place the fish on the grill and cook for 2-3 min each side.
- Grilled Vegetable Salsa:Place the yellow pepper on the grill and cook till charred. Transfer to bag and let sit for ten min.
- Place the onion, jalapenos and tomato on the grill and cook for about 4 min or possibly till the skin of the tomato begins to crack.
- Remove the charred skins from the peppers and remove the stems and seeds. Split the tomato in half and hold upside down and squeeze gently to remove some of the seeds. Coarsely chop the peppers, onions and tomato. Place in bowl and stir in oil, cilantro, vinegar and salt.
Leave a review or comment