Grilled Pork Loin With Asian Spices
- 12 ounce Boneless pork loin
- 2 tsp Chinese dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp Fish sauce
- 2 x Cloves garlic,, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Lime juice
- 1 c. Peanut oil
- 1/2 c. Fresh coriander, minced coarsely
- 2 x Scallions, using all,, minced Salt and freshly grnd pepper to taste
- In a blender, combine soy sauce, fish sauce, garlic, and lime juice. While motor is still running slowly add in peanut oil till it emulsifies. Pour into mixing bowl and add in coriander and scallions. Marinate pork loin in this mix for 2 hrs, covered and refrigerated.
- Prepare a wood or possibly charcoal fire and let it burn down to embers. Remove pork loin from marinade, leaving as much on as possible. Season liberally with salt and pepper. Grill on each side for five min, while basting with marinade, or possibly till done to your liking.
- Yield: 4 servings
Leave a review or comment