Grilled Coriander Rubbed Chicken Sandwich With Chipotle Lime Mayonnaise On A Kaiser Roll
- by Chris Schlesinger Four (6-oz) boneless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. of grnd coriander Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1/2 c. mayo
- 2 x Chipotle peppers (chopped)*
- 1 tsp garlic (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. of lime juice (or possibly juice from one lime)
- 3 Tbsp. fresh cilantro Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Try with a chilled Beaujolais. Chicken and Beaujolais are almost always a great match, but the light fruitiness and good acidity of Beaujolais will be especially delightful as a complement to the coriander and lime.
- Combine and mix extra virgin olive oil, coriander, salt and pepper together in medium size bowl. Rub chicken breasts with the oil, coriander, salt and pepper mix. Over medium fire, grill chicken breasts for six min on each side. When chicken breasts are finished, place them on Kaiser rolls. Add in Chipolte Lime Mayonnaise to sandwich.
- Makes 4 sandwiches.
- Chipotle Lime Mayonnaise:Combine and mix ingredients for Chipolte Lime Mayonnaise in medium size bowl.
- *Note: Canned Chipotle peppers (in adobo sauce) can be found in the ethnic food aisle of your grocery store.
Leave a review or comment