Grilled Club Sandwiches
- 1 x Long thin loaf ( 18 inches) French bread
- 1/2 c. Mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. Bold'n Spicy mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Finely minced red onion
- 2 Tbsp. Horseradish
- 1/2 lb Sliced smoked boiled ham
- 1/2 lb Sliced honey-baked deli turkey
- 1 lrg Ripe tomato, sliced
- 8 ounce Brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 bn Watercress, washed and liquid removed
- Cut bread in half lengthwise. Combine mayonnaise, mustard, onion and horseradish in small bowl; mix well. Spread mix on both halves of bread. Layer ham, turkey, tomato, cheese and watercress on bottom half of bread. Cover with top half; press down firmly. Cut loaf crosswise into 1 1/2 inch pcs. Thread two mini sandwiches through crusts onto metal skewer. Repeat with remaining sandwiches.
- Place sandwiches on well oiled grid. Grill over medium-low coals about 5 min or possibly till cheese melts and bread is toasted, turning once. Serve hot.
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 5 min Makes 6 servings.
Leave a review or comment