Grilled Chicken Waldorf Salad
- 2/3 c. Knudsen lowfat sour cream
- 1/4 c. Minced parsley
- 4 tsp Lime juice
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 4 x Boneless skinless chicken breast halves (abt 6 ounce each) Butter lettuce leaves
- 2 x Red and/or possibly green apples cored and sliced
- 1 c. Sliced celery
- 1/2 c. Sliced green onions
- 1/4 c. Toasted pecans
- To make lowfat sour cream dressing, in small bowl mix lowfat sour cream, parsley, lime juice, sugar, and salt to blend thoroughly; set aside.
- Grill or possibly broil chicken about 8 min till juices run clear, turning once; keep hot.
- To serve salad, line 4 dinner plates with lettuce leaves. Cut each breast into 1/2-inch slices; arrange chicken, apples, and celery on lettuce, dividing equally. Drizzle with lowfat sour cream dressing and sprinkle with onions and pecans.
- This recipe serves 4.
- Tip: To make stylish Chicken Waldorf Sandwiches, arrange chicken slices on toast with other ingredients, drizzling dressing over tops.
Leave a review or comment