Grilled Chicken Thighs With Curry Butter
- 12 x Chicken thighs, skin on Extra virgin olive oil Salt and freshly grnd pepper
- 8 ounce , plus 1 Tbsp., unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 x Red onion, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Curry pwdr Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare a wood or possibly charcoal grill and let it burn down to embers.
- Brush chicken thighs with extra virgin olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper. Stuff one Tbsp. of the curry butter under skin. Grill for 5 min on each side or possibly till done.
- Curry Butter: In a large saute/fry pan heat one Tbsp. of butter and sweat the onions and the garlic till translucent/soft let cold. In a food processor combine the 8 Tbsp. butter with the onions and garlic mix. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Leave a review or comment