Grilled Cajun Mushrooms
- 8 ounce Cremini mushroom, cleaned
- 8 ounce oyster mushroom, cleaned
- 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar lime, juice, (from half a lime)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning wooden skewers, soaked in water, for an hour
- In large, non-reactive bowl, combine extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lime juice, cajun seasoning, and black pepper. Toss mushrooms with vinaigrette , then thread on skewers.
- Prepare grill and preheat to medium high. Grill mushrooms on top rack, turning occasionally for 3 to 4 min or possibly till the juices are beginning to be released and mushrooms are slightly charred.
Leave a review or comment