Grilled Beer Steak
A great way to fix steak!
- 4 beef t-bone steak or sirloin steak or a cut of your choice
- 1 cup beer
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt or steak spice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Marinade steaks in beer for two hours.
- Drain beer.
- Rub rest of spices on the steaks.
- Grill on medium heat until they are done to your liking
- This can also be fried on stovetop, or baked.
Leave a review or comment